Apply to be a youth blogger
Volunteer Position: Youth Blogger
Action For Nature is an international non-profit based in San Francisco. Our mission is to encourage young people to take personal action to nurture and protect a healthy environment on which all life depends.
Action for Nature is looking to recruit young people who will update our website blog regularly with environmental news, eco-friendly tips and, of course, their own thoughts or commentary on environmental issues. Through the blog, these youth will educate other youth and adults around the world by providing environmental news & tips.
Each blogger will be responsible for regular blog posts. The categories break down as follows:
– A summary of recent environmental news (anywhere around the world) and a link to the news source / article
– Tips showing other youth & adults how they can make a difference in their day-to-day lives. For example recycling cereal boxes into magazine holders, or taking shorter showers, etc.
– opinions / thoughts on any environmental news or issues
- reviews of any books/films/music/etc related to the environment
- sharing updates on your environmental projects or work, or other environmental work you would like others to know about.
If you are interested in joining this team please contact us at email@example.com (or by phone at 415-513-2421)